By using the TeamHub or Poseidon Server (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). We reserve the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- Your account security is your responsibility, we cannot be held liable for any damages due to such lapses. We may not be able to retrieve your account in case you misplace your login credentials beyond the automated password recovery system’s capability.
- You are responsible for the content posted in your account, even if it is by someone else with a separate login to your account.
- You may not share your account login credentials. Multiple users with the same login credentials are not allowed on our systems. For multiple members or users to access the system, you may create additional logins with separate email addresses.
- Do not use the system to frequently circumvent restrictions, or do illegal activities in any jurisdiction including India and USA. The cloud service is hosted in India / USA and appropriate legal terms may apply on you.
- Do not create dummy accounts, we will take them down if we cannot verify your legal presence.
- The use of service implies your willingness to accept the risks, the service is provided on “As Is” basis and there are no warranties to it’s satisfactory performance at all times.
- We use third party vendors and services to host our service a lot depends on them and we cannot be held responsible for failures related to them.
- Do not hack our service, if you see a security hole, let us know about it in a civilized manner.
- Do not redirect our URLs to look like those of yours or others.
- You cannot resell or exploit our service for profit without our consent.
- Verbal, physical or mental abuse such as bullying shall not be tolerated by us, we will promptly take down such behavior and such user accounts at our sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if we see more than normal traffic or other uncommon user patterns.
- You may not use our service to indulge in unlawful activities, in such cases, the service will be taken down and reported to law enforcement.
- We do not warrant that that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
The company is Excedalogic IT Services India Pvt. Ltd and it’s legal entities, the product or service is TeamHub and Poseidon Server.